Optimize your workforce! This talent strategy course challenges you to think differently about every stage of talent cycle: hiring, retaining, leading.
- Gain a thorough, well-rounded perspective and understanding of the drivers, barriers, and implications of the 21st century workforce so you’re fully prepared to meet the needs of the people you want to attract, hire and engage.
- Learn effective strategies for attracting, hiring, and retaining the right people for the company, and confidently position your organization as a primary attractor of high-quality, motivated people.
- Create recruiting, hiring, onboarding, learning and development, and succession planning initiatives that are aligned with your corporate business strategy, purpose, and philosophy.
- Design and refine employee messaging, specifically your Employee Value Proposition, so the right people are compelled to come to work—and continue working for—your company, for the right reasons.
- Teacher: Margaret Graziano